Last Chance Audubon Society (LCAS) is pleased to announce scholarship availability for 2019. Up to three monetary scholarships will be awarded to students involved in a course of study consistent with National Audubon Society’s goals and interests, and the LCAS mission.
Two Types of Scholarships Available
- Up to two (2) $1000 awards will be made for qualified and interested high school seniors who are applying to a college or university and who meet the criteria established in the Scholarship Type I announcement below.
- One (1) $1000 award will be made to any student(s) currently enrolled at Carroll College, Helena Montana in support of a research project or report that addresses the mission of Last Chance Audubon Society. Applicants must meet the grant criteria established in the (Scholarship Type II) announcement below.
HOW TO APPLY:
- April 15, 2019 deadline
- Application is on our website or contact your school counselor
- Include a letter of recommendation and essay
- Further questions—call or email LCAS President Janice Miller, jan2854 @gmail.com
- Or, Sumner Sharpe, 443-6536, firstname.lastname@example.org
For instructions and links to forms see website click here.
LCAS MISSION STATEMENT: Last Chance Audubon Society promotes understanding, respect and enjoyment of birds and the natural world through education, habitat protection and environmental advocacy.
Check out the Flyer here: LCAS Scholarship Flier 2019.